SCOPE is a fee-based service designed to help you choose a school for your child in an informed and efficient way.
Finding the right school for your child can be a difficult and time consuming task. Which schools will meet the academic, social and emotional needs of your child? Where will your child feel comfortable, stimulated and happy? Which schools share your educational values and attitudes?
How do most parents choose a school?
Parents will contact a school recommended by a friend, read literature and visit the school. After an application is made, the parents will have an interview with the Admissions Director. Typically, parents apply to a number of schools, some of which may be totally unsuitable for their child. This can be a tedious and time-wasting experience.
The SCOPE Approach
SCOPE will help you select the best school for your child in a time-saving and less worrisome way by providing:
- Accurate and unbiased information.
- Guidance in all stages involved in selecting a school.
Contact SCOPE if...
- Your child is about to enter school.
- You are considering the possibility of transferring your child from a public or private school to another school.
- You have recently moved to New York City.
- You are a corporation who wishes to facilitate the relocation of your employees.