|Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose SummerScope?
SummerScope has helped families choose appropriate
summer camps and teen programs since 1984. Sorting through the many
summer options can be confusing, frustrating and very
time-consuming. SummerScope will make recommendations based on your
child’s personality, needs and interests.
How does SummerScope work?
- Call SummerScope or fill out the online
- SummerScope will contact you to gather
information regarding your child’s needs and interests and
- Appropriate recommendations will be made.
- Your family will be sent a brochure and a dvd
or video for each recommendation.
- There will be continual contact between you and
SummerScope as needed until a camp or program selection is made.
* Please let us know when you have made a choice.
SummerScope is compensated by the program directors when a child
goes through SummerScope. This enables us to provide our referral
service FREE to you.
How will I benefit from working with SummerScope?
You will learn all about age-appropriate summer
programs and we will help you clarify your child’s needs and
interests, as well as your priorities so you can select the best
program for your child.
If you have any additional questions that have not
been answered here, then please contact us at 212-534-6531 or